Tax Season Tips
1. Organize your pay stubs, bank statements and W2 and 1099 forms. documents.
2. Keep track of all your expenses, deposits, and transactions throughout the year.
3. Find a professional tax service authorized by the IRS.
4. If you foresee that you may have to pay the IRS. Make a budget plan and begin saving in advance.
5. You can lower your tax-deductible income by contributing to your IRA retirement or by making charitable donations.
6. Update your financial information with your healthcare marketplace to avoid paying a penalty when filing your taxes.